Welcome to rentflorida.com! By using or accessing Rentflorida.com (the "Site"), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. You should read through all the Terms carefully. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and rentflorida.com, Inc. ("Rentflorida.com", "we", "us" or "our").
1. The Site is a Venue.
1.1. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE ARE NOT A PARTY TO ANY RENTAL TRANSACTION. We do not own nor can we contract for any vacation rental property listed on the Site. Thee site is a venue to allow a member of our Site (each, a "member") to offer for rent, or rent, in a variety of pricing formats, a specific vacation rental property to potential renters (each, a "traveler" and, collectively with a member, the "users"). We are not involved in the actual transaction between travelers and members even though we may from time to time provide tools, such as direct booking, that enable a traveler to enter into a transaction to lease a specific property directly from the member of that property. As a result, the quality, safety or legality of the properties advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings (including the content thereof or any property or guest book review), the ability of members to rent vacation property or the ability of travelers to pay for vacation rental properties are solely the responsibility of
2. Personal Use.
2.1. Although we do charge a fee to members to advertise their vacation rental properties on the Site, we do not charge travelers to access the Site and research listings. Accordingly, we grant users a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Site to, as applicable, advertise vacation rental properties and/or research, view or make legitimate inquiries to members regarding their interest in particular vacation rental properties for their personal use, all\in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any other use of the Site is expressly prohibited. Importantly, this license does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission; provided, however, that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that provide classified listings or property rental advertisements, or any subset of the same, or which is in the business of providing vacation property rental services.
3. Proprietary Rights and Downloading of Information from the Site.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless otherwise applicable law requires us to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent:
* Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any part of the content in any form
* Reproduce any portion of the Site on your website or otherwise, using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
* Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of this Site;
* Reverse engineer any part of this Site;
* Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties;
* Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of the
content or any portion of the Site;
* Use the Site other than to advertise and/or research vacation rentals and to make legitimate inquiries from the site members;
* Use the Site to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of
* Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory,
sexually explicit, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.